Monday, June 22, 2009
Vegas 2009
Well we are back from our Vegas trip! It was so nice to get together with all of the family - we have way too much fun! Katie, Erin and I spent most of our time playing Black Jack. We walked around and got to see most of the hotels. Friday night we went to Battista's Hole In The Wall Italian Resturant. IT WAS AMAZING! If you are planning a Vegas trip you MUST go to Battista's! Saturday night we got to see Jay Leno - we didn't stop laughing for 2 hours! We were lucky enough to catch him as he was on his way out of the hotel. He was so nice and took pictures with everyone that was there! I asked for a picture with me and my baby - and he said - and I quote - "It isn't mine is it?" I had to laugh :) Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment