Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

First and foremost - Happy 4th of July to everyone and thank you to all the service men and women that have worked so hard to keep our country safe! It is appreciated more than you will ever know!

Today Mike and I were up at Conneaut Lake for the 4th and for Trudy's, Mike's mom, birthday. It was a very nice day. Tom, Tara, Trudy, Wade, Lee, Pam, Dorothy, Jean, Al, Mike and I were all there. We sat and enjoyed the sun but it was too cold to get in the water. It only topped off at 70 degrees today! We had some great food for dinner followed by two birthday cakes for Trudy. It was such a nice day.

After dinner and cake we had to go pick up the dogs at my mom's in Cochranton. We picked them up and headed home for a nice relaxing evening. We were driving during the fireworks so Mike promised that we can take the baby next year - I LOVE FIREWORKS!

Anyway - I hope everyone had a very nice 4th of July - can you believe that it's July already?

No comments: