Saturday, July 18, 2009

Mid-July

Can it possibly already be the middle of July? Where is the time going?

Mike and I are in the process of drywalling part of our basement! We have all the drywall in place and he is doing the first coat of mud today :) We are trying to get so much done before this little one gets here! We just finished the last part (hopefully) of our landscaping this week! We made a retaining wall at the edge of our driveway. We used the same block that we used around the whole house so it looks pretty nice. I'll post pics in a few days!

As for me - I'm up at mom's in Cochranton relaxing. I was hoping to get some pool time but for some reason it always rains when I come up here! Anyways - it's always nice to spend time with mom and Casey and Jo are here too :)

In case you haven't heard - Jo and Casey set a date for their wedding! They are getting married on July 3rd, 2010 here in BUTLER! We are so excited! She's having the reception at the same place we did (Vagabond Hall) and she has the same DJ lined up (HouserockersDJ - they are the best!) and she got a MUCH better photographer for her day! In fact - her photographer is a friend of mine from high school and she's going to be doing some maternity pics of me coming up in August! I can't wait! Professional pics!

Well - my thoughts are random this morning and I probably should go be productive or something along those lines :P I hope everyone is enjoying their summer and taking the time to take in all of life's simple pleasures!

No comments: